Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

It's a bit more Autumnal today. I wore my favourite black and white houndstooth pencil skirt; it's made from silk linen and boned for the most perfect fit (and the most thorough wrinkling, but that's life!). I added my new black shiny belt, which can have different scarfs and such threaded through, and tied at the back – so I can add different colours. Handy. And I topped it off with my black and white polka dot scarf, secured with a vintage dress clip... and my red lipstick. I missed it these past few days, and it's always nice to come back. (And when will I decide on the colour for this room? I think I should just take those swatches down!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

dress clip vintage, gift from Nicole at Circa Vintage (thank you very much! x)
black and white polka dot scarf, 1980s white blouse, black belt, 1980s black and white pencil skirt thrifted
black peep toes with possibly my favourite shape of heel zu online (had them for ages, wear all the time, lasting so well. Hats off, Zu!)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment