Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Info Post


We had a dip in the temperatures, and some big rain clouds to boot (boom, boom) so it seemed a good time to road test my new booties. (Which, by the way, I am finding hard to say. It's just so cute. Like babies' shoes. Is shoe boots better?) Of course, Melbourne being what it is, the sun suddenly popped its head out and everything warmed up quite a lot. Still, I don't mind. I have a new found enthusiasm for another week or so of hot weather... and I'll share it soon!



Back to the booties... I wore them with a favourite black dress that I've had for years, which has pearls for buttons down the left side, and a knot tie up at the front. Red lips, red nails, red bag... and I'm done. I love my new booties!





black dress obus
black and cream booties target
red handbag vintage (late '50s/early '60s, the jury is out)

housekeeping I have had to add comment moderation due to horrible advert spammers. Thanks for understanding :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment