Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Info Post


I kinda like how a new season warrants new things. You know, absolute essentials. All absolutely necessary, of course. Well, more or less. Here are my latest additions. Some are brand new (I am not averse to new things, as in first hand from the shops, at all, if they are exactly what I am after), some are thrifted, and some are rather special vintage finds.



As we are heading into winter, I need some warm, rain proof boots. And then I needed rain proof booties (big difference, oh yes!) too. SO practical; I mean, they are practically wellies. Really.

A well-fitting knee length coat (which I find are very hard to, um, find) and a mustard scarf for keeping warm. Can one ever have too many scarves? I think not.



Bows for my hair... and more on leopard print soon.



A good sized vintage red handbag. Late '50s early '60s, I am not sure which.



And these... I love finding these...



... because they are fully fashioned. Vintage new old stock. Vintage new old stockings. Yes!



black ankle boots sportsgirl // black and cream booties target // houndstooth coat op shop // mustard scarf op shop // bows equip // red vintage handbag local vintage shop
vintage fully fashioned unworn stockings vintage shop par excellence

0 comments:

Post a Comment