Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Info Post


We are having some very wild weather here in Melbourne (really very bad, actually) and it certainly is not very summery any more. I made the switch yesterday from my white handbag to my new black late '50s one, and during the day wore a burnt orange dress; black and orange, how seasonal :) I also tried a set with a centre parting (hehe small details, they matter! At least to me, of course) which I do like, although the curls did not like the humidity. I also used plain water with no setting lotion, and I liked the resulting soft curls I had during the day.



We then had a night out with friends, and I wore a homemade eyelet '50s wiggle dress (more on this dress another time) and had some fun with a different make up: I tried an Angelique Houtkamp girl look! I just love her work, and the colours are inspiring the tattoo I want to get by the end of the year. *Also I have had a bit of a head cold again (pah) and so I haven't been keeping up with the internets (among other things) but I should be back proper tomorrow.*

orange dress with ruffle collar shappere, fitzroy (dresses re-made from '70s and '80s ones)
black skinny patent belt opshop
black shoes target (what a good buy they were!)

******
black late '50s handbag opshop
cream and black eyelet '50s dress garage sale (no I am not usually this lucky!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment