Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

So, a few posts ago, I said goodbye to summer for what I thought was for ever, you know, at least until next time, but I was way off the mark. It has got hot again! And so, I am wearing the red sailor shorts that I said I wouldn't be wearing, not without tights, for months... and we have a good few summery days coming up, too! If only Melbourne's summer actually was like this. It's perfect!

Photobucket

I have a real shortage of summery tops and such, but I must force myself to wait until next summer to, er, top up (that was unintended, but we'll go with it, yeah?) and eek out my teeny tiny supply for the next week or so... :) It's ok, washing dries within the hour on the line here..!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment