Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 6, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

I got this 1950s dark green linen dress months ago, and couldn't wait to wear it. I love the pale pink velvet bow; it was stitched in but I unpicked that and gave it studs instead, which not only makes washing a whole lot easier, but gives me the option of using different ribbons! Which is nice :) I have found that the fabric (possibly a silk linen) has a lot of give, and so the next time you see it on here I might just have taken it in with some darts... I want this dress fitted!

Photobucket

The bow goes straight down the middle, but could I get a picture of that this morning? No, I could not! ;)

1950s dark green dress ebay
fully fashioned stockings vintage, new in original box
black shoes target


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment