Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

My friend gifted me (I usually wince a bit at that expression, but it seems less clumsy than saying gave me as a present... though I have now... anyway!) a pair of cream and floral tights a couple of months ago. I've been looking forward to wearing them, and waiting for it to be cold enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I did some gardening (which gives the wrong idea; I was re-potting my pot plants, and not managing some huge lush wonderland. Which would be nice to have, though, wouldn't it?!) and some healthy flowers got knocked off one of them. I love having flowers and plants inside, and really should do it more often. The pink of these ones reminded me of my tights. I think they're really pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment