Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

I almost feel a bit odd showing a dress here that I posted just a few weeks ago, but then this is real life and I do wear things more than once, of course :) And I love this dress, it's in one of my favourite colours ever. This time I can show you outside...

Photobucket

... and inside...

Photobucket

... and my new purple shoes, too. Which makes things quite different from last time, yes? Yes!

mint green dress etsy
trench coat opp shop
purple shoes target (it's a habit, and I really should explain this further, shouldn't I? It's for another post)
beret barkins online, last year


*EDIT* Sorry I have not answered your comments and questions yet! I think I will be home again tomorrow night, and will get onto them then :) xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment