Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Every now and then I have a good long look in my wardrobe, and take note of the things I have – and, of course, the things I don't. As in, what I don't have but what I need. I really needed some vintage winter dresses, and so recently I got me a few; here is the first of this round.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pale grey 1950s dress is good for winter; it's warm and soft, and it has that lovely tie at the front, which is a detail I really like. The dress is designed to sit quite loose on top, but I think I might alter this to make it a little more snug... we'll see. I love that I can change the little cream bit with other colours, too. And grey goes with so many colours... I will show the rest of the booty very, very soon xxx

1950s dress // etsy.com
white tight // welovecolors.com
lilac shoes // op shop

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment