Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

Ohh, my eyes are so swollen. Especially the right one. Really distorting-may-face, affecting-my-vision swollen. (Veeeery attractive, hehe). But I still need to leave the house. So: high heels, a beautiful dress, and... how to detract from the scary eyes? I won't wear any eye make up until they're better (mmm, great) so, some high hair and bright pink might help. And I gave my nails a pale pink and black moon manicure. I was inspired by the lovely they'd have called me the bar nothing to paint the moons another colour. I like it! I am going to get some little stickers, though, to make the moons perfect – I am really fussy about neatness when it comes to my nails, and my freehanding... well, it has that human touch..!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment