Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, July 1, 2010

Info Post

DH Lawrence is one of the British writers I studied and read the least in my life so it is time to catch up with his work. Thanks to Traxy at The Squeee for this opportunity! DH Lawrence Challenge 2010 starts today , July 1st and ends on December 31st.  You must choose at least 4 items from this long list .
Read, watch or listen to anything DH Lawrence-related (original works, letters, literary criticism, etc.) during this time. You can re-read, re-watch and re-listen all you like. The goal is to have read/watched/listened to at least four items during the challenge's duration.



I want to read  1. Lady Chatterley's  Lover since I've never done it and 2. watch the BBC series  Lady Chatterley starring Joely Richardson , Sean Bean, James Wilby (1993). Then I'll re-read one of the novel I had to study at the uni so long ago, 3. Sons and Lovers and watch an adaptation as well: 4. Sons and Lovers (2003), starring Rupert Evans as the protagonist, Paul Morel.

There is a new Challenge I'm involved in from today till the end of the year. I've posted about it , including my list of tasks, on My Jane Austen Book Club since it is Everything Austen II! Have a look !

0 comments:

Post a Comment