Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 19, 2010

Info Post
cat eye c

I had been looking for a new liquid eyeliner for quite a while. I know what I want from one; it has to have a brush, and not a felt tip, applicator, and it has to be very, very black. So many liquid liners actually seem to be a kind of dark grey. And so many seem to somehow flake off. I had a few tips on good ones, and so I had a bit of a look...

cat eye a

(To complicate things, I recently had an allergic reaction to a liquid liner and mascara (remember when I had really swollen eyes & face? It turned out to be some new makeup). It was a real shame, because this particular liner was really, really good, and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. It just wasn't good for me..! I am still not using mascara at the moment as the allergy problems are taking a while to settle – and I've also noticed that it was making my eyelashes break off, leaving me with little shorties. But, after a month off no eye make up at all – none, not even concealer! – it is nice to slowly get back to it. I am really looking forward to doing some serious eye make up. Soon. Soon!)

cat eye i

So. My new liquid liner is from Beauty Society. It is the one on the far right on my hand there – the blackest one. It is quite shiny when on, too, like wet tar. It has a built in brush – so many of the liners I looked at had a felt tip, which is so depressing; they're useless! It stays put all day and I am not allergic to it – winner.

cat eye b

0 comments:

Post a Comment