Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Info Post
grace b_a_sl

This weekend I happened to be on my old stomping ground, and decided to take some quick photos in a familiar laneway just round the corner form where I used to live. It was nice to take pics like this again, what with the cobble stone background and so on; just like old times! (There is a legit reason behind this blog's name, you know!) My favourite bit of it all was when a tiny black cat popped out through a fence to see what was going on, and immediately fell in love with me... well, actually, my shoes. And who can blame him? His name is Spike and he was adorable – very cuddly and playful, and fond of throwing himself down on my toes! I wanted to put a few pics of this on here, as things have looked all rather po faced lately (even though I am ALWAYS laughing when I am having my picture taken, believe me. And taking my own picture will never seem like a normal thing for me, let me tell you...) and it is nice – at least it is for me, anyway... I don't know how you feel?! – to have some pics of me actually smiling and laughing, because this is what it is usually like!grace b_e_sl

grace b_b_sl

grace b_c_sl

grace b_d_sl

And two important things – one: thanks to The J Finger, for helping me with these pics, and two: I swear I have other shoes, and that I wear them, and wear them often. I guess I am just gonna have to prove it!

dress // remade from vintage fabric, dear gladys
tights // sportsgirl, a few years ago (surprisingly good quality; how unexpected from them!)
shoes // yep, them again <3

grace b_g_sl

grace b_f_sl

0 comments:

Post a Comment