Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Info Post
velvet flowers 1

music cream white room

I feel like I am only half here at the moment. Maybe even only a quarter. I have a lot on, including some photo-taking, and the weather is not complying with my timetable! ;) It rained all day, literally. But what can you do. Well, one thing I did do was try my new velvet dress, which arrived today. I should be buying things for summer, of course, if I am getting anything at all, but as per usual for this time of year I find myself drawn to autumny and wintery things. And with our weather here being so, uh, varied (see, I am not complaining) I might just be able to wear my new, wintery, next year things now. But hopefully just the once.

vintage dress, over the knee socks from topshop.com

velvet flowers 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment