Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Info Post
headscarf d

Last Monday I had some errands to run, and just wanted a super-simple fix to hair in need of some attention. It was about 30C, too, which did mean having my hair up felt pretty good! For eleventy hundred reasons (but they are reasons, not excuses, I swear!), each as boring as the next, I haven't finished painting my room – actually, lies, I have, except the built in robe doors, but everything needs to be moved around into some sense of nice. This is the colour I chose, and me and my blouse and my headscarf are matching with it quite nicely, I think!

While we are here – is there anything you would like to ask me? What would you like to see on the blog? I feel like having a bit of a shake up of things around here :)

headscarf b

0 comments:

Post a Comment