Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 30, 2010

Info Post
beads lashes e

Wow, the holidays really are going so fast. I hope you are all having a great time! It is nearly the end of 2010 – woah, so fast! Woo! I am really looking forward to next year, I think it is going to be the best yet :) I am looking forward to blogging again, too – and I'll be doing some new things here, which I think (I hope!) will be fun – keep things fresh and so on. In the meantime, some more teeny tiny details: more eyelashes! This time, a little longer, a little less natural... blink blink! This also shows the difference that forgetting to press one eensy little button – the white balance – on the camera makes – der! Nevermind. Happy New Year to you! See you very, very soon! xxx

beads lashes a

0 comments:

Post a Comment