Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 9, 2011

Info Post
pink robe b

It's been just under a week since I finished, so I think my pink wardrobe should be dry by now. I'm going through everything that came out of there (and trying to cull a bit – hard work!) and starting to load it all back in.

pink robe a

I am SO pleased with the colour. It actually feels a bit of a shame to have to fill it up again. I now have two piggy hooks on the inside of the doors; they came with the place when we got it and I think they're pretty cute. They get to stay! And those hooks will get put to good use.

pink robe c

Babycat gives it the once over. I think she approves (but I need to clean the mirror). Now I have lots of sorting, carrying and hanging-upping to do, but first I went shopping. In real life. I mean, not online! I went on a mission to sort out my summer dress issue, so no red lipstick to accidentally get on things as I tried them on. I did very well, and I'll show you later :)

1970s dress
sportsgirl leopard bow clip


pink robe d

0 comments:

Post a Comment