Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 16, 2011

Info Post

I've noticed that  many of you , RA ladies and girls , are re-watching old stuff: North and  South, Vicar of Dibley, Inspector Linley (In Divine Proportion), Robin Hood (Guy is Guy!) , Strike Back and don’t know what else. 
Then I've also seen that  the RA chatting club on twitter ( the adoRAbles) is always very active and the same happens on facebook.  Other RA bloggers are planning great events.
I'm here,  instead,  rather apart, watching the others'  enthusiasm and waiting for ... what exactly, I can't say. I feel in an "expectation  mood" . 

What am I expecting at this point? Some very good RA news.  The Rover? Richard as Dickon? A new  hero in costume? Those are my dreams actually together with ..."Something all about love" , as Richard  said in his interview while filming Spooks 9. Many of his fans like him as a baddie or a tough guy, I prefer him mild: Harry, Lucas, Alec Track, John Standring. However, I can't resist his Guy's undeniable charm. The only happy event in the RA fandom which gives me new "fuel" is Prue Batten's "Gisborne",  (previously, The Sheriff's Collector) her story in weekly instalments at Mesmered's Blog.
I know Richard has  disappeared somewhere in New Zealand  and is very busy making his fortune as an international star, but that gives me great anxiety. Please, send us some pics from the set, news about your health, a short message  ... 2012 is really too far! 

Captain America in July? I don't think there's enough RA in it to  live on till the release of “The Hobbit” . Strike Back 2? I fear there won't be enough Richard there either and ... please don't  kill John Porter too! I said: PLEASE!
How can I improve my awkward mood? I need something RA-related but new, since re-watching seems not the cure for me.
Maybe... I should listen to the only thing I haven't listened to yet : The Lords of the North
Maybe ... I should  start reading The Rover and The Hobbit 
Maybe … I should start a course on creative writing and invent my own stories with RA or his characters (I'd be a terrible pupil, I'm not very good at writing stories,... I'm not very good at writing, full stop)
Maybe
Any suggestions?
Someone is whispering “Become a Colin Firth fan. There’s plenty of him on the press and on screen these days!”
A betrayal? 
Never.
Give me another, please.
"Look at your RA fav pics and stay positive, stay positive, stay positive"
This is better.
Any other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment