Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 7, 2011

Info Post

Ehm...Let me go straight out with it. I've thought about it a lot, I've talked about it a lot and, finally, I  decided I must follow my heart!
It's one of those days, you know, one of those big days. Are you wondering what kind of big days? Those in which you make big decisions. 
Ah!  I love Geraldine and Harry J. Kennedy! Will they ever be back on screen together? Fingers crossed, stop kidding and ... to the point!
 
 Don't look at me like that  ... I won't change my mind. (Lord, give me strength!)

I'm terribly sad at giving this announcement but I've actually been thinking about it much.
It's time to change. And,  honestly, not only that. This is my post n. 97 tagged Richard Armitage.  I posted RA Fridays from January 1st till December 31st in 2010. But it has really become hard for me,  it has started to give me terrible anxiety. What? The idea of Friday approaching and me having nothing to say about RA , it has started to give me troubles. Mind you, I've got plenty to say about Richard, but nothing you haven't  already heard or  read thousands of times. So I made up my mind:  it's been very satisfying, rewarding, exciting, stimulating but only till I had plenty of new things to write about. Now, it's time to change. So, sadly to admit it, I have to say good-bye to our RA Fridays and start thinking of something new.

 Don't stare at me like that! I won't neglect you, Richard,  promise!

Don't worry,  my friends. I won't resist long without posting somehing about RA ...  only it'll be out  of a weekly or periodical event, just any time I feel like doing it. Well, think that...  I could even post about him more frequently now! I hope to be overwhelmed by new things to write about. It'll be soon, knowing the man. And thinking of him right now ... I hope he's having or going to have a great time in New Zealand training for The Hobbit. Most difficult tasks for him? To bear wearing a fake beard (and a wig too? I can't imagine what  torture it can be!) and try to look like a dwarf . Yes, I know, CGI...but he will try to imagine he really is one to fully fit the role. Tough job for a giant!

 At last, he smiles!

Don't be sad! Stay tuned. Plenty of RA on Fly High very soon.
Have an incredible weekend. MG

0 comments:

Post a Comment