Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Info Post
fruveg a

floski b

I always find this time of year a bit hard for one reason and another. I think everyone does, a bit, really; going back to work after the break – even if you are one of the lucky few that likes their jobs – is always a shock to your I-only-just-relaxed system. John and I are doing some reasonably big renos at home, too, and cramming it in to each weekend (it's very much at the I-need-the-Mr's-muscle-power stage. One task of many: shifting 4msquare of broken concrete...) can get pretty frustrating – I like progress! I like to see things change and I want it now, dammit, now! (Yep, I'm so fun to live with right now...) Add to this general run down-y-ness from too many late nights and early mornings... you get the idea.

fruveg b

To help beat this malaise I loaded up on even more fruit and veg at the markets last weekend than usual, and plan to eat the whole lot this week. This basket here only shows, oh, maybe a third of what we got! And now it's all mango lime chili tofu, mint and cumin tofu (we're not vegetarian, we just like the stuff!) vege rostis and fresh salads... all with heaps of raw veg on top. And the fruit..! I think my favourite thing about the Australian summer might just be all the delicious fruit... passion fruit and papaya are a current favourite. Nom nom nom.

floski c

I got this skirt from etsy in a pique of frustration – this time clothes related – last Spring; finding summer skirts is surprisingly hard, and I just loved the floral print and the colouring of this one. I love that faded blue.

floski a

top // H&M a long long long long time ago
skirt // etsy.com
shoes // remix vintage shoes
basket // cyclestyle

floski d

0 comments:

Post a Comment