Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 14, 2011

Info Post
dust a

These last four days we have been busy painting our house; well, the living room, the kitchen and a hallway. So almost half of the house. We have finished most of it, and now there is just the tidying up of a few bits and pieces left to do. It's been hard work, but really worth it – and quite fun, really. I can't wait to have everything finished and put back where it should be. I am also really looking forward to wearing some nice clothes and some very impractical shoes! Oh, I've missed my 5 inch platforms!

So, here is a bit of what we have been up to. We sanded the place (it is now several mm bigger, honestly), Babycat was very helpful, I got paint in my hair... and we managed to bath Babycat today. Considering she was pottering about with us the whole time, she did really well – she didn't get any paint on herself at all. Well done Babycat. She was due a shampooing, though, and is now a super clean stringy furred beast. She will be a magnificent fluffy puff by the morning...

dust c

dust d

dust e

In non-painting news: I have new shoes. They are high and bright and very nice indeed, and completely impractical. I hope to take pictures tomorrow. There, I've said it, now, so that means I have to do it ;)

dust f

dust b

0 comments:

Post a Comment