Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Info Post
lashoes a

These shoes arrived a couple of weeks ago. I love them! They are the perfect fat heeled, round toed platform shape. I had been thinking about blue shoes for a bit just days before I found them… cue spooky music? In a good way, obviously.

I realised a few things the other night:

summer is nearly over, and it hasn't been the usual never ending hot and dry season;

I have a lot of suede open toed shoes;

it has rained a lot this summer, and will probably rain even more in the Autumn and Winter (although this is Melbourne, and our seasons are by no means guaranteed, so who knows? But it's a fairly safe bet);

I actually do want to wear my suede shoes.

And so I finally worked out the obvious, sprayed all my suede shoes with that water proofy stuff, and can now clop about happily in my very high, very colourful, very not-ideal-for-rain-once-but-it's-ok-now shoes, come rain or shine. Huzzah! Just call me bullet.

shoes // topshop.com

lashoes b

0 comments:

Post a Comment