Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 21, 2011

Info Post
yelpai e

Having finished painting two hallways, the kitchen and the living room, I am now painting the study. It is almost finished, too; in fact, I think I should be able to finish it all tonight. I can't wait – I am tired of being covered in paint and plaster dust. I keep getting little white eye bogies from all that plaster dust... gross! Then, of course, I just have to clean up the floorboards, and anything that got dusty (pretty much everything) and THEN we can put things back into place! Happy days, happy days...

So this is where I've been, or rather what I've been up to, for the last couple of weeks. I haven't even told you about concrete, cement and mortar, but they are outside and therefor they won't directly show here – so we can ignore them :) There are so many things I want to photograph and share with you, from the familiar finds and outfits and vintagey and op shoppy bits and bobs, to, well, more stuff, other stuff... I am just being mysterious now, aren't I! And I never did get round to the out-and-about pics, did I? Something else to add here, then, too.

Being so busy and messy means I have had less time on the internet than I'd like (I don't want to get paint in – in – the laptop!) but I look forward to being a bit more involved again very, very soon. I like the links and the discussions and the community that I think can come from our blogs, and I haven't been there for a while. It'll be good to go back. xxx

yelpai a

0 comments:

Post a Comment