Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 14, 2011

Info Post
holimi jf

On Saturday night I went to the Hopeless Lingerie launch of the new range, The Mirror. The first of four seasonal ranges for 2011, The Mirror is a collection designed with honeymooning brides in mind. The launch was held at South Melbourne's wonderfully spooky Butterfly Club. And, as I have come to expect from Gaby's work, the range is beautiful.

The show saw a great turn out, and I didn't want to squish my way into the main room to take pics, so I got these from the hallway instead. It was the first time I took show photos – learning curve! my flash takes a while to recharge, who knew?! – but the models were lovely, and even posed for me on the stairs. You can view the range in more detail on the Hopeless Lingerie blog here, and buy it in AUD here, and in USD here.

holimi jc

holimi ji

holimi jh

holimi jk

holimi jg

holimi jd

holimi je

0 comments:

Post a Comment