Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 18, 2011

Info Post
  Posting will probably be comparatively light over the next week or two, as a recent illness has put me far behind on my April commitments. I do expect to have my write-up on Planet Earth posted this week, though, and - of course - will try to stay on top of any news items that may pop up.

I'll probably re-post another old article or two, as well - the site gained a lot of new readers over the last month and a half, and it seems logical (and time-effective) to spotlight some of those older pieces for the convenience of new visitors.

  And... here's a sweet Enterprise painting by Star Trek production designer/artist Andy Probert that was used by Paramount to promote Star Trek - The Motion Picture back in 1979.

0 comments:

Post a Comment