Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 21, 2011

Info Post
icawat g

It's been a beautiful day here in Melbourne, and now the sun is setting and lighting up the trees and generally making everything seem pretty damn special. I am almost better, too, and I can't wait to do some outfit posts. In the mean time, here are some things that I have had for a while now, and really look forward to wearing this Autumn and winter.

icawat b

I found this silk kimono back in September last year, after months and months of looking. I love the dark green with the dusty pink lining, and I would love to find the perfect floral one next.

icawat f

This black and mustard check print mini skirt will go with some grey tights and my conker-shoes or black platforms... or the pair of grey wedges that I hope to get this weekend! Fingers crossed...

icawat e

I got these dark rust capri-esque pants last year, when I was looking for trousers to turn into shorts. I absolutely love these, and the perfect, fitted shape, slightly cropped length and small notch detailed cuff at the ankle means they'll be staying just as they are.

icawat c

This pure wool, deep sage pleated almost-midi length skirt is actually something I bought a couple of winters ago, but it spent the last one hibernating in my wardrobe. It'll get to see some daylight this time around, and, again, will go with the conker shoes... see, I knew they would be a good buy!

kimono :: industria, fitzroy
mini skirt, longer skirt and fitted pants :: op shops

Have a lovely Easter! I am going to eat lots of hot cross buns – and then be back actually in my posts! See you then! x

icawat a

0 comments:

Post a Comment