Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Info Post

"One week from tonight..." Oh, yeah.

I was 14 years-old when this promo aired, and I can't begin to describe how excited I was. There had never been a sci-fi TV series with this sort of production value, scope, and action before, and this exciting promo - with the late, great Ernie Anderson narrating - really stoked the flames of Star Kid anticipation. ("The dazzling Athena," indeed!)

I know I've been posting a lot of Battlestar Galactica material here recently, but I've been on something of a BG kick of late, re-watching the original series with my wife (who was resistant at first, but I think she's warming to it now) and reading the first few Richard Hatch-Christopher Golden continuation novels from the late 90s. (I'll be writing about those, in some depth, soon.) When I stumbled across this video on one of my many YouTube safaris, I couldn't resist posting it here.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment