Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 22, 2011

Info Post
pinkgretea i

Yesterday (Saturday) we were lucky enough to borrow a Nikon D90. I find reading the manuals for these things Boring (But Important) and generally just don't bother, unless I absolutely have to. Working it out as you go is much more fun! Even if you don't really know what you're doing with the settings.

pinkgretea a

Because it was such a beautifully warm, sunny day, we decided to head down the park to mess around taking pictures. First up, though: we needed fuel! A green tea muffin was called for.

pinkgretea b

I am wearing a late 1950s jacket, which has an amazing matching dress, but here I am wearing my black Obus dress from a few years ago, with my Melissa Ashanti booties and Mimco bag.

pinkgretea e

Oh, and an absolutely beautiful big silk bow from Hopeless Lingerie! It was really windy, so I needed to have my hair nicely secured. Lots of hairspray!

pinkgretea c

Invisible bike.

pinkgretea d

pinkgretea f

And then some housework, and road testing my new ballet flats. Obviously, I normally do all my housework in heels and frilly apron... We are going to re-plaster (and paint) the ceiling in the kitchen in the next month. I can't wait to have that all sorted out. I'm not looking forward to actually painting the ceiling, but it will look so nice when it's done. Until then, I can practice sweeping under Babycat's stern gaze. And tomorrow (Monday) I am having a great give away for my Melbourne readers – see you then! x

pinkgretea h

0 comments:

Post a Comment