Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info Post

EPISODE ONE: "PILOT"

Okay, Star Kids - I think I've finally figured this out. I hope so, anyway. Here's that Space: 1970 Podcast "Pilot Episode" that I recorded way back in November/December of last year. It took me a long time to get around to uploading it and making it public because I wasn't completely satisfied with the way it turned out. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to go in and try a new one from scratch, so...

Anyway, this first episode features some rare music, audio clips and commentary by yours truly. I tried to make it as close to an "audio version" of this blog as possible. I edited in Audacity, and I haven't quite mastered the program, so audio levels are a bit inconsistent. Also, the microphone I used wasn't very good, so the commentary's not as crisp and clear as I'd like it - and frankly, I'm not happy with the way I sound at all.

I haven't decided if I'll do more of these; it really depends on what sort of reaction I get to this experiment. To hear it ( it runs about 20 minutes), click on the link below. Listen at your own risk, and if you should choose to do so... please be kind.

Space: 1970

0 comments:

Post a Comment