Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Info Post
guappi h

I realised the other day that I am already looking forward to summer – which is ridiculous. We are only 3 weeks in to winter! I don't even like summer (here) that much; I love colder weather and so many of the things that come with it: hats, scarfs, gloves and coats. And food. To get myself back into enjoying winter, I thought making some pies might be in order...

guappi a

... so I made a beef and Guinness pie. I like it with veg on the side...

guappi b

... om nom nom.

guappi c

In fact, it was so yums that someone had seconds...

guappi d

... on nom nom.

guappi e

I'd got into the spirit of things, so I also made an apple pie...

guappi f

... on nom nom NOM!

And finally, completely not food related, here is how Babycat deals with winter. She's not plugged in (as it kind of looks like, at first glance!) but snuggled up on the set top box. And up there she is one happy cat.

guappi g

0 comments:

Post a Comment