Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 17, 2011

Info Post
polhat apsd

Wow, it's been almost a week since my last post! I think the winter was starting to get to me a bit; it's been really cold and grey and rainy and just so cold. I always look forward to winter, though, and in summer I have all these ideas of what I want to do when the temperature drops. I am enjoying it again now. I have a (mental) list of things I love about winter, and will do some posts on them soon – maybe I can spread a little of my re-found winter cheer? I hope so!

Lot's been going on, including swing dancing lessons! I am so excited about them. I love swing dancing and can't wait to spin, twirl (and, perhaps, lurch) about at a social dance soon. I hardly ever step on my partner's feet.

Anyway, this is just a quick hello to get things started again. I went and got my hair cut last week – finally! It had got to the point of being completely unmanageable, and I couldn't do anything with it – it wasn't just the cold weather that made me glad to wear a hat! I do love this '60s one and refer to it as my Russian Polar hat; this makes no real sense but who cares! It's warm and fluffy and grand and I like it.

And as I had to get the tram to the hairdressers, I had headphones – and worked on my don't-talk-to-me face for the strange people of Melbourne's trams! It mostly worked. Mostly :) My hair cut, on the other hand, was 100% successful and I will show you soon! x

vintage hat, gloves, '50s Jaeger scarf and blouse, second hand shops and op shops
skirt and braces, from cue
rust tights from forever new (I love it when my favourite colours come into fashion!)

polhat b

0 comments:

Post a Comment