Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 30, 2011

Info Post
1935 Beauty_make up for types g

As promised, here is some of my 1930's Beauty Book. Published in 1935, it is a big heavy book full of tips and advice from that beautiful glamorous era... I just love the 1930's. Here is the advice for "Make-up for Types"; for blondes, brunettes and so on. I am not sure if I fall into the category of Black Hair or Brunette, so I will just pick my favourite bits from both – and use them if I feel like it! It's also a really interesting read from a social history point of view but we'll stick with the lighter bits today! What type are you? And do you use any of the suggested colours?

1935 Beauty_make up for types a

1935 Beauty_make up for types e

1935 Beauty_make up for types d

1935 Beauty_make up for types b

1935 Beauty_make up for types c

0 comments:

Post a Comment