Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Info Post
green tropical windy j

hair scarf, top: opshops/second hand shops // green cropped pants: scanlan & theodore, old old old old old // shoes: next // bangle: lovisa

This is me from that same day a few posts ago – what I changed in to on that hot, windy day after changing out of that 1940s pink dress.

My hair more or less survived having a dress pulled over it! It was my go to wind proof hair style last week. It doesn't move. Well, not much. It had already been under a lot of stress at this point, and I think it stood up to it really well!

green tropical windy b

I recently got this 1980's top from a second hand shop. I really like it's bold bright print, which reminds me so much of the summery looks of the 1940's. I like the shoulder detail, too. The green pants are Scanlan & Thoedore, and I got them years and years ago. I started wearing them again earlier this year, as they are perfect for warm weather, and bike riding – and windy weather too. They are a little big and the top curves up in the middle and this equals belly button exposure! I never thought I'd be weaering something not on my waist but there it is!

green tropical windy k

green tropical windy h

green tropical windy c

green tropical windy e

green tropical windy a

These are the shoes from both outfits. They remind me so much of 1940s casual beachy sandals! I was very practical for once in my shoe colour choice and got the brown and black combo –  they go with everything. They are also incredibly comfortable and I love them! Perfect for day to day wear.

We are sanding the floorboards in this room at the moment, which is making any photo taking pretty tricky at home. We should be finished... um, next week, if all goes to plan! Fingers crossed ;)

green tropical windy i

0 comments:

Post a Comment