Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 28, 2011

Info Post
1960s blue purple floral c

dress: vintage, early 1960s // shoes: topshop.com // hair flowers: sportsgirl // bracelet: lovisa

This early 1960's dress arrived just the other day – and just in time for Friday's hot weather. You know how it was really cold on Tuesday, and wool dresses layered over slips and opaque tights were worn? Well, by Thursday it was hot hot hot! And on Friday, I was happy to wear this vintage full skirted dress. I love how my new(ish, now, I 'spose) purple flowers go with so much – and when I bought them, I was wondering just what I'd wear them with... just goes to show, you can be surprised sometimes!

1960s blue purple floral b

1960s blue purple floral a

1960s blue purple floral e

0 comments:

Post a Comment