Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 24, 2011

Info Post
As I am presently sweating off what very well might be the heaviest meal I have ever eaten - at least, I have not been in such pain so long after a meal in as long as I can recall - yes, these are quintessentially first world problems - my hugely ambitious plan for blogging tonight will have to hang on for another day.

But that just gives me a good excuse to take advantage of this day of thanks to say that, as always, I am profoundly grateful to all of you, my readers; this has been my most professionally satisfying year of blogging since I started this all the way back in 2005, and it would not have been possible without your support and good feelings over the years. So I thank you all, deeply and sincerely.

To my US readers celebrating, and to everyone else for whom it's just a Thursday, I hope the day finds you and your families well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment