Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Info Post
tweedride b
tweedride w

On Sunday me, John and a friend went on the Melbourne Tweed Ride. I have wanted to do this for such a long time, and I was chuffed that it was finally happening. Being unsure of the weather, I went for the vintage dress option rather than tweed, and, while that suited the elements – pretty cold morning, nicely warm lunchtime, very hot afternoon – typical, Melbourne! – I must admit I do wish I had suited up in tweed too! As in my case the wearing of a bike helmet renders good hair impossible, I simply enjoyed the ride, and photographed the amazing turn outs of my fellow tweed riders!

tweedride u

It was a pretty good feeling to be riding along, at a leisurely pace, with such a group of great bikes and dapper types. I can't wait for the next one! I have some far more tweedy outfits in mind ;)

tweedride f
tweedride j
tweedride l
tweedride k
tweedride m
tweedride i
tweedride h
tweedride e
tweedride g
tweedride a
tweedride d
tweedride v
tweedride t
tweedride s
tweedride r
tweedride q
tweedride p
tweedride n
tweedride o
tweedride ae
tweedride ad
tweedride ac
tweedride ab
tweedride aa
tweedride z
tweedride y
tweedride x
tweedride c

0 comments:

Post a Comment