Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, November 20, 2011

Info Post
red 1940s rayon flower b
vintage dress (1940s), hair flower from sportsgirl, socks from forever new, shoes by zu, bag by mimco, bangles by lovisa

Every now and then I find something that is just so right for me. Yes, ok, it tends to mean dresses, sometimes it's shoes, but it is really nice to have something that you feel so completely comfortable in. Something that feels so right.

This vintage red dress is one such thing. Another 1940's printed rayon dress, the colours, the print and the style are exactly – exactly – what I want. I feel it expresses something for me perfectly.

red 1940s rayon flower e
red 1940s rayon flower n
red 1940s rayon flower o
red 1940s rayon flower p
red 1940s rayon flower k
red 1940s rayon flower d

I wore it for the first time to a party at Domain Flowers. You may have noticed that I am rather fond of flowers! Being surrounded by beautiful arrangements is heaven to me. As is being surrounded by lovely people.

red 1940s rayon flower f
Cecylia in vintage.

red 1940s rayon flower i
Iolanthie in fantastic self made flower band – they're the best kind!

red 1940s rayon flower l
Jane in Chloe.

red 1940s rayon flower m
Kyra – in a stunning necklace by Ghost & Lola.


red 1940s rayon flower h
red 1940s rayon flower j
red 1940s rayon flower g
red 1940s rayon flower q
red 1940s rayon flower c

0 comments:

Post a Comment