Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 1, 2011

Info Post
modcloth peek b

I am super-excited to tell you (who don't know yet!) that I am Modcloth's blogger of the Moment! I was absolutely thrilled to be asked; several of my favourite bloggers have had the honour but it was something I never really thought would happen to me. I am SO chuffed that is has!

Here is a sneaky peek of my namesake dress. Now, thanks to some slow postage here (well, I guess we can thank Christmas for that – and pressies are no bad thing!) and some uncooperative weather (this is less good), I haven't got a picture of me wearing it yet. Today is officially the first day of summer here, and I wore... my leather jacket. I had to zip it up. Melbourne is freezing at the moment! I can't wait to show you the dress in real – alebeit via a screen – life. I had planned to wear it in warm weather, but let me have a think..!

modcloth peek a

0 comments:

Post a Comment