Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 26, 2011

Info Post
Feeling awards season'd-out yet? I do hope not, because today, the Online Film Critics Society, of which I am a proud member (and prouder after our really rock-solid picks, if I may say so: A Separation for Screenplay; Brad Pitt in Tree of Life for Supporting Actor, and Carey Mulligan in Shame for Supporting Actress are especially satisfying). Some of the categories are, admittedly, stronger than others, but if only for our all-over-the-place love for Tree of Life, I'd be feeling pretty good about this.

To tease you, I present our nods for picture and director. The rest can be found on the OFCS blog.

Best Picture
The Artist
The Descendants
Drive
Hugo
The Tree of Life

Best Director
Michel Hazanavicius, The Artist
Terrence Malick, The Tree of Life
Nicolas Winding Refn, Drive
Martin Scorsese, Hugo
Lars von Trier, Melancholia

0 comments:

Post a Comment