Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Info Post
eifel tower dress a

Endless hot days, sleepless hot nights. Sun dresses essential. I genuinely need more..! This one is perfect and it really needs some friends..! It's by Bernie Dexter. I've seen another great dress in this print which I really want, but would it be weird to have two dresses in the same fabric?

And I want to say a hello to my new readers! I can see that you are here. I also want to say a thank you to you all – my posting schedule has been a little out of whack these past few days and you have stuck around. You're the best! How about you introduce yourselves with something you love at the moment in the comments? I'll go first: ummmmm... I am loving pale lilac nail varnish and plenty of blusher. Your turn! x

eifel tower dress c
eifel tower dress d
eifel tower dress b

0 comments:

Post a Comment