Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Info Post
My twin sister texted me from a San Francisco nail salon the other day. Standing in front of endless rows of polish, she had no idea which shade to choose. "Which colors are 'cool' right now?" she asked. Well, after our half-joking conversation, I researched this season's nail polish trends, and ever since I've been noticing (and admiring) these gorgeous colors on pretty girls around the city. Nails are on fire this spring!

Which color, below, do you like best? What color is on your fingers and toes as we speak? (My nails are currently orange, but my next color will be mint:) xoxo
Six nail polish trends: Very pale pink (or even beige), mint, lavender, bright orange, fuchsia and orange/red. (Find similar colors here, too.)

(Top photo of my sister and me. Polish layout by Em for Cup of Jo. Flower photos, cropped, by Paris Apartment, Flora Abundance, Kari Herer, Tongue in Cheek, Oh Happy Day and FlirtyFleurs.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment