Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Info Post
wim walker floral frame
A little while ago I asked you to introduce yourselves to me, and tell me what you love right now. Here are just some of your answers – and I will do more soon! A little more timely, too – the seasons are moving on a bit! – but that's ok, some wonderful things are just always wonderful, any time of year.
coffee
Roisin Muldoon‬: Right now it's winter in the UK so no summer dresses for me but I love rice krispie buns, large cups of coffee on cold mornings and winter sunshine x
rain paris
Vickie‬: I love falling asleep to the sound of rain on the roof.

tim walker skirt wall
‪Meg Eileen Carroll‬ ‬: ... love anything paris themed. I am loving bodacious ruffled crinolines, cake-baking and decorating...
mountain
Jessica‬ (no link given): I am a new Melbourne reader & am loving the Besame cosmetics red lipstick luxury sample set & walks through the Dandenong Ranges with friends.

I genuinely loved reading your answers, and am happy to now have the time to post about them. More to follow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment