Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 26, 2012

Info Post
tulle for curtainstulle for curtains btulle for curtains ctulle for curtains etulle for curtains ftulle for curtains d
Who needs curtains when you can use sheer petticoats and vintage nightdresses? Today I got rid of my ugly, fairly practical but not exactly necessary curtains and hung some vintage petticoats and a crinoline – and a traily plant – in the window instead. Of course, I don't actually need curtains in this room because the window has one of those roller shutters, so I can have privacy if need be. But I love the light coming in like this! I also put a couple of pictures up, and hung some of my favourite vintage on the walls, too, using a massive hammer for tiny drawing pins... overkill, maybe, but those pins are definitely in! I love these little touches and how much they change things. It makes the room feel so much more like home, and so much prettier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment