Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 30, 2012

Info Post
So, I was gone all weekend, and prior to leaving, I set up not one, nor two, but all of three posts to go up in my absence. You have perhaps noticed that none of those have, in fact, published; because fuck Blogger, is why. I will dribble them out over this evening and into tomorrow, so as to avoid stacking everything, but in the meantime my apologies for my apparent demise.

Further apologies: after doing an entire Whit Stillman retrospective just because I had plans to see Damsels in Distress yesterday, I fucked up and did not see it at all, nor do I think that I'll have a chance to see it while it remains in theaters. Because I abhor gaps, and because, frankly, I'm really excited to see it, it shall be reviewed, eventually, when the DVD hits, but till then, I didn't want anyone to sit around, waiting for something that wasn't going to show up.

The moral of the story: don't ever take weekend vacations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment