Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Info Post
black white coral gingham dblack white coral gingham ablack white coral gingham eblack white coral gingham bblack white coral gingham h
Yesterday was quite sunny and warm, and much more autumn-like. Beautiful! And I just realised I wore almost head-to-toe asos – that doesn't happen very often! I still love this gingham sun dress. I did say I'd get lots of wears out of it..! I find that especially satisfying when I've bought something brand new.

Not entirely head-to-toe, though: the hair bow is from the amazing Hopeless Lingerie, who have the most beautiful blog here. The belt is from Dotti and the shoes were thrifted, brand new and unworn. Babycat clearly saw the matching opportunity. The jumper, dress and bow tights are all asos.

Speaking of new clothing, I am hoping all the vintage inspired stuff in shops at the moment for the Northern Hemisphere's Spring and Summer carries on into their Autumn and Winter – I really want to get some cropped cardigans and jumpers, so I don't have to fold them up like I did with this one. Fingers crossed, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment