Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 27, 2012

Info Post
pink buttons blue dress bpink buttons blue dress fpink buttons blue dress hpink buttons blue dress ieggs avocado mixed business
Randomly inserted breakfast picture. It was really good!
pink buttons blue dress kpink buttons blue dress cpink buttons blue dress a
Good morning, happy Monday! This is what I wore on Saturday, my 1940's dress with the soft peter pan collar and pink button details. Everything is stuff I've worn on the blog before: the dress is vintage and from etsy, the woolly jacket is from ebay, the shoes are Jeffery Campbell, the bag is asos (must do that what's in my bag post) and the hair bow is from Hopeless Lingerie. We had a beautiful day, getting up late, enjoying breakfast (my favourite thing at the moment is avocado and poached eggs on toast) and then getting ready for having friends over for dinner. Don't be fooled by the sunshine here, it was pretty cold! Luckily we were mostly in the car... and had great timing, too. This sun was a rare patch in a super rainy day!

I recently found a stash of hair accessories that I had packed away a while ago to keep safe whilst doing housey stuff. In it was lots of lovely goodies from Hopeless Lingerie, and I am loving bringing them out again. I can't wait to get back to curling my hair – it's amazing how you feel about your hair affects you. Damn well affects hair comb attachment too. Silky straight hair and hair combs do not stay together! I do love this big bow. I wore it on a beehive some time ago, and I have an inkling that might be repeated soon..!

To be honest with you, one thing this outfit made me think about was how much I really need a pair of black shoes for winter. I've been looking for ages and I'm being really picky about it; no peep toes! Which is hard as there are beautiful peep toe shoes everywhere at the moment. And I LOVE them! Guess I'll just have to keep looking, how terrible! ;) Enjoy your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment