Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Info Post
Hey, Star Kids, it's time for another reader poll! Our last poll, way back in November, asked whether the Space: 1970 blog should include the super-hero shows and movies of the era in its sci-fi coverage. The answer was a resounding "YES!," so I've been mixing some super-hero material into the site over the last few months.

As a follow-up, this poll asks: "Which 70's LIVE ACTION Super-hero Show Or TV Movie Was YOUR Favorite?" Note, I'm only asking about non-animated television programs and made-for-TV movies/specials, so no Superman - the Movie write-in votes, please. You'll find it over in the right-hand sidebar, right on top. You only get one vote, so make it count!

If I forgot to include something, be sure and let me know here in the comments (as if I'd expect anything less).

0 comments:

Post a Comment