Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 27, 2012

Info Post
laneway_esme instagram vintage floral red hair
Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last post. It felt really good to wear a vintage dress that wasn't the summery, full skirted 1950's ones I've been wearing for months now and had grown so accustomed to. Style, personal style, is a funny thing. Always evolving, always affected by practicalities and by the intangible.

I often think I'd like to have regular posts on here, and then remember that I am what we shall refer to as free spirited. Schedules? Routine? Pah. But there is something so attractive about them, too. We'll see. I do miss posting on a more regular basis. I really want to get a couple of hair posts done very soon, for reasons that will become clear shortly! One is shot, and hopefully I'll be up to shooting – or even filming! – some more over the next two days. I am still under the weather, and planning on spending a lot of the next days beginning with S (the best days of the week, yes?) getting some much needed rest, drinking lots of fresh fruit juice and possibly eating croissants. In life, one must have balance!

Here are some more pics from my Instagram. I really enjoy Instagramming and have been finding it more... comfortable? free? than blogging lately. These show some of my late June and early July, winter proper. New shoes, good food, great Melbourne cafes and beautiful plants and flowers. It's been good. Now I need to drink some Lemsip (ugghh-ghhh) and quash these idle thoughts of mine suggesting that I possibly have pneumonia. I don't have pneumonia! I need distracting, clearly. Have a great weekend! x

laneway_esme instagram vintage deco mirror cafe tulips melbourne cheeriolaneway_esme instagram vintage book hot chocolate teacuplaneway_esme instagram veg vintage platelaneway_esme instagram red shoes vintage dresslaneway_esme instagram leaves redlaneway_esme instagram gorman shoes cecilialaneway_esme instagram gingham tofu foodlaneway_esme instagram fireplace globelaneway_esme instagram Babycatlaneway_esme instagram cafe melbourne cheerio plantlaneway_esme instagram vintage floral shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment