Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Info Post
my messy white blond hair vintage dress a
It has been a little while (ok, I am talking days), but last Sunday involved an actual vintage dress. I think this is my first ever vintage dress proper, and I still love it after several years. I know you can't see it properly here, but I was in a bit of a rush so, next time! It is the perfect spring dress and I think it goes better with my blonde hair than my ginger locks, so I know it'll get lots of wear over the next few months.

Speaking of my hair, as you can see, it's not pink anymore – had mah roots did – and I absolutely love it this colour. In fact, I want it lighter! I will definitely have more colours again soon, too. Lilac, next?

I bought a new camera on Saturday and it is so, so amazing. John was playing around with it and took these while I was getting ready. There is a lot to learn but I can't wait to really get to grips with it all. It also has video function, so expect to see some little videos soon! x

doing my makeup mascarayellow vintage dress rust orange shoes platforms wedges gormanyellow vintage dress yeahme close up white hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment