Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 30, 2012

Info Post
1940s dress black and gold sequins c Hello, and happy Friday to you! I haven't done an outfit post for a while, so here is what I wore a couple of weeks ago (I can't believe it's been that long, really) when I went out for dinner with John. I wore a black vintage 1940s dress with dark gold sequins, my new – or maybe not quite so new now? But then I think of any shoes I've had for under a year as new! – black and gold shoes, and ended up popping a light cape over the top as it was pretty cold and I realised once again I could do with an Autumn coat of come sort. I didn't mind too much being cold on the way to the city though, as it built up an appetite for a great meal which I'll post soon! It seems unbelievable that it could have been so cold as yesterday it was almost 40C but more on that – or, rather, another outfit post and a fun night – soon! gold black eyeliner bI tried the gold liquid eye liner, a gift from Lime Crime, for the first time, and paired it with a small black line and flick. 1940s dress black and gold sequins aAnd black and gold vintage manicure nails with moons – I was keeping very matchy matchy for a change! 1940s dress black and gold sequins e1940s dress black and gold sequins d1940s dress black and gold sequins b

0 comments:

Post a Comment